How to Nominate?
For entries via the nomination form:
- Choose the category or categories for which you want to nominate your colleague or yourself. If you are entering more than one category, please make a separate entry for each category.
- Read the category judging criteria carefully.
- Write an account of no more than 300 words saying why your colleague (or you) should be considered. An additional account from a colleague is helpful but not essential.
- Please make sure that the name of the nominee/entrant and the award category is included on all separate pieces of supporting information.
- Fill in the below form.
Rules for entry
- The awards are open to anyone working in services directly or indirectly related to social care to Anyone employed by The WhiteTrees Group.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators Entries will be judged by The Senior Management and Leadership Teams.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable independent and impartial adjudicators.
- Online entries only.